Carewise Health Announces Management UpdateJanuary 01, 2015
Carewise Health, Inc. announced effective January 1, 2015, the following management updates:
- Kim Bateman, COO, assumes operating responsibility for both Clinical Care Management and Payment Integrity business units
- Cheri Moehring has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Business Development, and is responsible for Carewise Health sales and marketing activities
- Kevin Scarborough has been promoted to Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) responsible for IT infrastructure and data center, data security and compliance, and Human Resources
- Joe Cook, Senior Vice President, becomes responsible for Carewise Business Process Management (BPM) service business unit and responsible for managing various BPM projects for several large customers
- Robert Beckman has been promoted to Chief Information Officer (CIO) responsible for Carewise Data Management business unit
In announcing the changes, Merle Ryland, President and CEO, commented “Since our acquisition of Carewise in December, 2013, we have been fortunate to both retain and attract new management talent. These promotions represent our continued efforts to improve our offerings and delivery of the best service possible to our valued customers.”
About Carewise Health, Inc.
Carewise Health offers a series of care management, financial payment integrity, data management, business process management and analytic products and services to health plans, provider health systems, employers and government entities. The combination of technology and key personnel such as nurse clinicians, data and behavioral scientists, actuaries and engineers offer a highly effective partner for customers to achieve their various financial, clinical and operating objectives. Extensive health care and technology domain experience and expertise provides customers with a highly effective solution partner. Visit www.carewisehealth.com for more information.
Chief Administrative Officer
Carewise Health, Inc.